• May 27, 2013 at 10:27 am

Let’s deepen our experience of commoning, by sharing our testimonies of how was our “Group process technologies to empower commoning” session at ECC, for each of us. If you read these lines later and were not present at the Economics & the Commons Conference, in Berlin, May 2013, then just share any experience of commoning that you felt touch by.

You can post your experience, by typing it in the “Reply To:…” box, at the bottom of this page, and hitting the “Submit” button.

• May 27, 2013 at 10:29 am

My experience of commoning:

A joyful, playful yet deep experience of connection and trust between diverse people who want to make this world a better place for everyone.

A dance that engaged everyone as a whole person while stirring the collective heart and mind of the group. Aligned in intention and purpose and focusing our attention on something that mattered to all of us, our challenge  found its solution through deep listening and  appreciation of our shared skills.

• May 29, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Hello everyone, I am an Art of Hosting practitioner and process facilitator based in Berlin. Unfortunatly, I could not attend the break out session on process work during the conference. Is there harvest on the session you could put online please? I would love to be in touch on the topic!

Warm greetings

Eva